When I finally decided to get honest with myself and declared to the UNIVERSE what I’m TRULY interested in experiencing – everything in my life started to align with my LOVING intention.
Now, I get to choose what path I am going to take. Am I making the most loving choice and choosing the path of least resistance or will I go with the ego’s plan for survival?
Each path will end at the same destination – but I prefer to enjoy myself along the way. Hint: I’m choosing LOVE.
When we become willing to start releasing the belief that we know what’s best for us, we get access to a new experience of freedom.
Letting go of the fantasy that something is wrong with my life feels so good and I’ve discovered a few steps that support me in being HAPPY now.
In this #soulTALKS we discuss this path to freedom and steps to help you along the way.
Share the love: Please visit MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL today and subscribe!
For years I wanted nothing to do ANYTHING simple. I liked the rush of having a lot of stuff and all the commitments and upkeep that came with maintaining it. But as my commitment to peace and happiness deepened I realized that all the things I acquired were more like distractions than badges of honor that proved I “made it”.
In this #soulSOLUTIONS we explore how a commitment to keep it simple can support you in expanding the awareness of LOVE in your life.
I opened the fridge the other day to find my husband’s left-over oatmeal sitting in a bowl with some plastic wrap loosely covering the top. “He’ll never eat this…” I thought, so I repurposed the dish and made a lil’ cobbler for dessert that evening. The results were SO GOOD.
Super simple. Super tasty. And best of all … we didn’t have to waste any food. Enjoy!
Oatmeal and Cherry Cobbler
- 1 cup oatmeal, cold (firm)
- 1/2 c. flour, plus 2 TBSP for later
- 1/4 c. uncooked oats
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 cups of pitted cherries (berries or apples work too)
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cold oatmeal, 1/2 c. flour, oats, walnuts, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix well with an electric mixer or wooden spoon. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix the fruit, lemon juice, sugar, and 2 TBSP of flour.
- Scoop the fruit into a baking dish, pie tin, or individual ramekins.
- Cover the top of the fruit with the oatmeal topping.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the topping has slightly browned.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Best served with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
It took a lot of kicking and screaming until I discovered the secret of true success for myself. I was so tired of chasing the dream, manifesting lots of stuff, and comparing myself to other people. When I finally surrendered to a new possibility of success my entire life opened up because I shifted the trajectory of my path and started to make a straight shot towards LOVE.
Please “like” this video and share with your friends and subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL today!